Forum TKJ SMKN 1 SLAWI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Audit ISO SMKN 1 Slawi
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 am by agoenk

» Verifikasi UPK 2017
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:01 am by agoenk

» Simulasi UBK tahap kedua
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 am by agoenk

» Mengganti favicon di wordpress
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:22 am by agoenk

» Undangan Pertemuan Rutin MGMP TKJ Gugus Bisman SMKN 1 Slawi bulan Desember 2016 sekaligus Pelatihan Mikrotik
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 9:59 am by agoenk

» SPMI ( Sistem Penjaminan Mutu Internal ) untuk sekolah Model
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:58 pm by agoenk

» Pertemuan Rutin MGMP TKJ Gugus Bisman SMK Negeri 1 Slawi Bulan Oktober 2016
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:17 pm by agoenk

» INFO PPDB SMKN 1 SLAWI TAHUN PELAJARAN 2016 / 2017
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 am by Admin

» Kegiatan 3P Jurusan TKJ SMKN 1 Slawi
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:16 am by agoenk

Top posters
agoenk (2099)
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 I_vote_lcapRelease Mozilla Firefox 4 I_voting_barRelease Mozilla Firefox 4 I_vote_rcap 
viyan_cs (1036)
Release Mozilla Firefox 4 I_vote_lcapRelease Mozilla Firefox 4 I_voting_barRelease Mozilla Firefox 4 I_vote_rcap 
b-joe (749)
ieyaz_Chuit (725)
Zell Aristocrats (667)
jun43d1 (638)
Hetro_fabio (314)
twinkblack (265)
suzee_tkj2 (237)
harmoko (184)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
tkjpower.multiply.com

Release Mozilla Firefox 4

2 posters

Go down

Release Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Release Mozilla Firefox 4

Post by agoenk Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:23 am

Firefox 4 is the fastest Firefox yet. With dramatic speed and performance advancements across the board, Firefox is between two and six times faster than previous releases. Major enhancements to the JavaScript engine make everything from startup time to page load speed to graphics and JavaScript performance screaming fast in Firefox.

Release Mozilla Firefox 4 199101_198718423482422_100000327980093_577068_2831264_n

The latest version of Firefox introduces a sleek new look that lets Web content take center stage. With features like App Tabs and Panorama, Firefox makes it easier and more efficient to navigate the Web. Firefox delivers industry-leading privacy and security features like Do Not Track and Content Security Policy to give users control over their personal data and protect them online.

Firefox Sync gives users access to their Awesome Bar history, bookmarks, open tabs and passwords across computers and mobile devices. Firefox also offers hundreds of thousands of add-ons, extensions and Personas and a new Firefox Add-ons Manager to make it easy for users to manage and discover add-ons to customize their Web experience.

Firefox supports modern Web technologies, including HTML5. These technologies are the foundation for building amazing websites and Web applications. Go to Web O’ Wonder and check out the incredible online experiences developers can now create.

==============================================================
What’s New in Firefox 4:

Fastest Firefox Ever

Performance: Firefox is up to six times faster than the previous release. With improved start-up and page load times, speedy Web app performance and hardware accelerated graphics, Firefox is optimized for rich, interactive websites.

Streamlined Interface

App Tabs: give a permanent home to frequently visited sites like Web mail, Twitter, Pandora, Flickr.
Switch to Tab: easily find and switch to any open tab from your Awesome Bar without opening duplicate tabs.
Panorama: drag and drop tabs into manageable groups to save time while navigating many open tabs.

Private and Secure Synchronization

Firefox Sync: access your Awesome Bar history, bookmarks, open tabs, passwords and form data across multiple computers and mobile devices.

Most Customizable

New Add-ons Manager: easily discover and install more than 200,000 add-ons to customize the features, functionality and look of Firefox.

Private and Secure

Do Not Track: Firefox is leading the Web towards a universal standard Do Not Track feature that allows users to opt-out of tracking used for behavioral advertising.
Firefox puts privacy first, fixing flaws in some Web standards to prevent others from accessing your browser history.
HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS): automatically establishes secure connections to stop “man in the middle” attacks and keep sensitive data safe from interception during the log-in process.
Content Security Policy (CSP): prevent cross-scripting attacks by allowing sites to explicitly tell the browser which content is legitimate.

Cutting Edge Tools for Web Developers:

The JavaScript engine incorporates the new JägerMonkey JIT compiler, along with enhancements to the existing TraceMonkey JIT and SpiderMonkey’s interpreter for faster page-load speed and better performance of Web apps and games.
HTML5 support in Firefox includes hardware accelerated, high-definition video (WebM), 3D graphics, offline data storage, professional typography, touchscreen interfaces and the Mozilla Audio API to help create visual experiences for sound and more.
Firefox 4 also improves existing tools like CSS, Canvas and SVG to enable developers to make exciting Web pages.
Firefox provides uninterrupted browsing when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple QuickTime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins. If one of these plugins crashes or freezes, it won’t affect the rest of Firefox. Simply reload the page to restart the plugin.

source
agoenk
agoenk
tkjholic
tkjholic

Back to top Go down

Release Mozilla Firefox 4 Empty Re: Release Mozilla Firefox 4

Post by b-joe Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 am

sudah mencoba y,, fitur y bagus, py kecepatan apa y yah yg lebih cepat 6 x dr versi yg ke 3.6? stlah aq coba sma z gak jauh beda, xixixixi
cuma vitur y udh berubah trus sna tampilan y yg hampir mirip ma google crome. Smile
b-joe
b-joe
tkjlovers
tkjlovers

Back to top Go down

Post by agoenk Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 pm

b-joe wrote:sudah mencoba y,, fitur y bagus, py kecepatan apa y yah yg lebih cepat 6 x dr versi yg ke 3.6? stlah aq coba sma z gak jauh beda, xixixixi
cuma vitur y udh berubah trus sna tampilan y yg hampir mirip ma google crome. Smile

iya...mirip ama opera pulak...heueheue
agoenk
agoenk
tkjholic
tkjholic

Back to top Go down

Post by b-joe Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 am

ea mungkin gabungan dr web browaser yg menjadi pesaingnya dijadikan jd satu trengteng jadilah mozilla firefox 4.. Smile
b-joe
b-joe
tkjlovers
tkjlovers

Back to top Go down

Post by agoenk Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:58 pm

b-joe wrote:ea mungkin gabungan dr web browaser yg menjadi pesaingnya dijadikan jd satu trengteng jadilah mozilla firefox 4.. Smile

wah bearti ganaz bangeets donk mas bjoe...heuehuee.....unstopable and unbreakable....the ultimate , the one and only and the most powerfull browser....Mozilla Firefox cheers

Release Mozilla Firefox 4 83070-bigthumbnail

Release Mozilla Firefox 4 Mozilla-firefox
agoenk
agoenk
tkjholic
tkjholic

Back to top Go down

Post by b-joe Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 pm

izttttt... srigala berbulu api,,,, oeoeoeoeoee...
b-joe
b-joe
tkjlovers
tkjlovers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down